The Botanical Garden
Ein Gedi located in a rare junction between water and desert, stream and sea, old and new. This unique area was found to be a wonderful habitat for hundreds of plant species brought to Ein Gedi from around the world to create a beautiful and rich global garden. The garden introduces typical Israeli plants, such as olives, pomegranates and figs, alongside tropical plants from Madagascar, Australian trees, baobab trees, African palms and more. A cosmopolitan celebration of plants and beauty. Garden products are available on the botanical garden website, including dates, organic date honey and Botanical Wonders cosmetics.
Hotel guests enjoy guided tours of the botanical garden and nature reserve at no cost. For the cultural program, press here.
- Adults – 35 NIS
- Children (3-12) – 25 NIS
- Subject to prior registration at the Botanical Garden offices: +972-8-659-4726
- Limited availability
- Adult (13-65) – 20 NIS
- Children (3-12), senior citizens, soldiers, disabled visitors, Matmon card holders, security service employees, guests at the Ein Gedi Hostel and Field School – 15 NIS
- Groups – Please contact us for a tailored offer
- Hotel guests may tour the garden at no additional cost
- Sunday-Thursday, Saturday: 8:30-16:00
- Friday: 08:30-14:00
- Tel: 08-6594726
- Fax: 08-6520145
- E-mail: Botanic.firstname.lastname@example.org